- This event has passed.
Bring Your Bible to School Day
September 26, 2018
Now that school is back in full-swing, it’s hard to believe Bring Your Bible to School Day® is almost here — it’s next week, October 4! Are you ready?
By participating, the students in your family will be joining more than a half million students across the nation — including students like 13-year-old Isabella from Minnesota, a past participant, who said she felt God “kind of nudging at my heart” to do an event at her school. Isabella stepped out in faith and was joined by about 20 other classmates that day! Ever since then, “I feel like a lot more people were more open to us just having our Bibles there, just having prayer.”
It’s going to be exciting to see how thousands of other students who step out in faith just like Isabella will shine the light of God’s love on their campus this year.
Here are three things to do before October 4!
1. Sign up & be counted! If you haven’t already, make sure you and your friends sign up so that you are represented as part of the nationwide movement. When you do, you’ll be entered for a chance to win a free trip to meet this year’s honorary chair, Sadie Robertson! And remember — if you are planning to put up posters or distribute information, let your school officials know in advance that you’re participating!
2. Spread the word in your church and let church leaders and members know how easy it is to be a part of this movement!
3. Share the news on social media by posting Bring Your Bible to School Day graphics on your own channels!
Go forth boldly and — “Bring It. Share It. Live It!”
The #BringYourBible to School Day Team
- September 26, 2018
- Event Category:
- Bring Your Bible to School Day
- Event Tags:
- bible, Bring Your Bible to School, October 4
- Bring Your Bible to School Day Team