Summer is right around the corner and the Pastors are here to recommend some books perfect for summer reading! In traditional Gospel for Life fashion, the books on this list will be targeted to make your Christian faith the central part of your life. So, grab a pen and some paper, and tune in for some great additions to your Christian library!
Titles discussed in this episode:
- Little Pilgrim’s Progress (Illustrated Edition): from John Bunyan’s Classic by Helen L. Taylor and Joe Sutphin
- Pilgrim’s Progress by John Bunyan
- The Holy War by John Bunyan
- The Life and Death of Mr. Badman by John Bunyan
- Dragon Seed by Marty Machowski
- The Binding of the Blade series by L.B. Graham
- The Chronicles of Narnia by C.S. Lewis
- The Lord of the Rings by J.R.R. Tolkien
- The Wingfeather Saga by Andrew Peterson and Joe Sutphin
- Letters of John Newton by John Newton
- Cheer Up! The Life and Ministry of Jack Miller by Michael A. Graham and Al Kessel
- The Thunder by Douglas Bond
- The Betrayal by Douglas Bond
- The Hobgoblins by Douglas Bond
- Adoniram Judson: Bound for Burma by Janet Benge and Geoff Benge
- To the Golden Shore by Courtney Anderson
- For the Glory by Duncan Hamilton
- Thy Brothers Keeper by R.C. Sproul
About Gospel for Life
Join a group of Treasure Valley pastors, all committed to showing that the Gospel is not just for the religious part of your life. Rather, it is for all of life. Tune in Monday through Friday at 8 am to Josh Bales, Russell Herman, Jonathan Van Hoogen, and the occasional guest, as they teach you how to make the Gospel the forefront of your life!
For more information about this group, please visit their website at reformationboise.com.